Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Latest Ribbon Wreaths

I've been busy making lots of ribbon wreaths in all sorts of colors schemes...


Several AR Razorback (Go Hogs Go) wreaths:



This one with soft pinks and black for a baby girl's nursery:

 And even a "house divided" Georgia/Georgia Tech version! What a cute idea this customer had!


Another pink & black one, this time with a "Girly Girl" sign:

And finally, "Spring Fling"!!!

Some of these exact wreaths are sold and some are still available. I can recreate any of these styles, but due to the handmade nature, no two are exactly alike. (Which is kinda awesome, if you ask me!)

If you have a certain color scheme, season, holiday, sports team, or room in your house you'd like a wreath to match, please let me know and I can create a custom one just for you! I can also ship these to anywhere in the cont. U.S.

 (Ribbon Wreaths with signs or letters are $40 each. Without a sign or letter, $35.
Shipping is an additional charge and typically runs around $7-10.)

No comments: