Tuesday, April 19, 2011

2 Custom Paintings



I wanted to share two custom paintings with you that I just finished last weekend. The customer (my friend, Becca) wanted the paintings to match this baby bedding from Target.

Getting started:
One down, one to go...

She was planning to use them at her friend's baby shower as decoration and them give them to the Mom-to-Be for baby Aubrey's nursery.
I love this bible verse she chose:
When Becca came to pick up the paintings, she had the bedding with her in her car so I asked her to bring it in. I wanted to see if they actually matched since I was going by a small photo of the bedding. I was really pleased with how well they matched!


Although I was sick with a terrible sinus and ear infection and at times wondered if I would get them finished (self pity party)...I still enjoyed working on these and I hope they love them!
Note: The name & wording are cut vinyl and all the rest is hand painted.

3 comments:

The Rogers said...

The paintings came out great. They were a big hit and the mom to be loved them. Thanks for your hard work, even being sick.

The Rogers said...

The paintings came out great. The mom to be loved them. Thanks for your hard work, even being so sick!

Lindsay said...

Thanks, Becca! Glad you both like them!